Later Life Planning and Wealth Management
We understand that planning for and dealing with later life issues can be an emotional and stressful time for you and your loved ones. A practical, sensitive and delicate approach is required from solicitors you can trust.
Later Life planning is a vital, but often overlooked, responsibility, whether you are a private individual or a business owner. Its purpose is to strategically plan a pathway so you can enjoy the future you want, rather than leave it to chance. Ensuring your wishes are known and understood will provide you with peace of mind so you can enjoy your later years worry free. It will also provide clarity for those around you in respect of your personal and financial affairs.
We understand that every individual’s case is different, and advise in a bespoke and understanding way, always putting first your interests and those who are important to you. With a team based in the South and Liverpool, you can be sure our later life solicitors will treat you with care and sensitivity when dealing with your affairs.
For more information on care advice please click here.
Our later life teams in the South and Liverpool have experience in providing the following services:
- Powers of Attorney
- Court of Protection Deputyships
- Preparation of Wills
- Statutory Wills and Gift Applications for those without mental capacity
- Management of financial affairs
- Issues and disputes around capacity
- Elder abuse
- Care finding & audits/spot checks
- Care fees advice – Private, Local Authority & Continuing Care
- Residential Home contracts
- Wealth planning and protection
- Inheritance tax planning
- Business owners’ tax planning and succession
- Preparation of Wills
End of Life
Services to professionals
Every business owner needs to consider disaster recovery, continuity and succession. We offer pragmatic and commercial advice, best suited to you and your business. For more information on the advice our solicitors offer business owners please visit our business owners page here.
Our solicitors also provide the following services to professionals:
- Business mentoring to care providers
- Advice to existing attorneys and deputies on Deputy Standards, practicalities, and best practice
Whether you are making your own plans or you’re dealing with the affairs of a family member, our friendly solicitors can help.