Our specialist commercial property solicitors know a proactive and dynamic approach is required to get a property transaction completed quickly and smoothly. We always put your business interests first when dealing with your commercial property requirement.
Our commercial property solicitors have extensive experience ensuring we can competently act for a range of clients including developers, owners, investors and occupiers of commercial, industrial, residential and agricultural properties on acquisitions and disposals, developments, leases, mortgages, planning issues, and easements.
We advice on a range of issues including:
- Commercial freehold acquisitions and sales;
- Advising landlords and tenants on planning, leasehold enfranchisement, refinancing and adverse possession;
- Commercial leasehold creations, acquisition, extensions, surrenders and sales;
- Negotiating rental terms/lease;
- Sales and purchases of registered and unregistered land, and commercial property.
We understand that every commercial property transaction is unique; so our friendly and expert team of solicitors deliver a bespoke service, tailored to suit your business needs.
Our solicitors will be sure to keep you informed throughout the entire process, giving you the confidence that the matter is being dealt with efficiently and effectively, whilst ensuring your risks are minimised.
When you need a specialist commercial property solicitor, you can trust our team to give you expert advice with a first class service.
How to extend your lease
When it comes to extending the lease on your residential property you should first: -
- Ensure that you are the legal titleholder of the lease.
- Check how long the remaining term is on your lease; and
- Find out the value of the property before and after the extension and see if it is worthwhile.
To have your residential lease extended, there are broadly two possible routes; a formal or informal route. This useful downloadable guide outlines the two routes here.
For further information on extending your residential lease do not hesitate to contact our commercial property team on 0333 400 4499.