Property Litigation refers to disputes relating to property of all kinds. Our property litigation solicitors in Sussex are here to help anyone experiencing property disputes. Whether you are a home owner, landlord, or tenant our expert property solicitors can help resolve your problem quickly and effectively.
We understand property disputes can be highly stressful and time consuming. That’s why our property litigation solicitors work closely with you in achieving the right outcome in a quick and efficient way. We take a professional and friendly approach and offer clear, easy to understand advice. We will support and guide you through the process any property dispute presents.
How we can help you resolve your property dispute
Our Property Litigation solicitors deal with a whole range of property related issues, including:
- Title issues including boundaries, easements, restrictive covenants, adverse possession;
- Landlord and tenant disputes – both residential and commercial
- Mortgage repossessions
- Service charges, and dilapidation claims
- Party walls
- Agricultural holdings, and farm business tenancies
- Proprietary estoppel
- Solicitor and surveyor professional negligence
- Leasehold enfranchisement claims
- Construction and building disputes
- Disputes between parties about the ownership of property
- Lease extensions
- Landlord and tenant – service of notices and repossession proceedings, leaseholder disputes both residential and commercial, commercial lease renewal notices and break notices, rights of way and trespass claims
Our solicitors have an in-depth knowledge through working with a broad range of commercial and private clients giving them invaluable experience in dealing with property disputes.
To discuss your property litigation issue call us on 0333 400 4499 or contact Simon Wood on firstname.lastname@example.org