Recruitment Sector Retainer
Your own In-house Solicitor at a fraction of the price.
Determine your relationship with your on-demand, outsourced, legal team and give yourself the freedom to focus on running your business.
At Cognitive Law, annual retainers are available from as little as £295 per month giving you constant access to legal advice, whenever you need it, on all commercial legal matters relating to your recruitment business, from experienced, qualified solicitors.
A Cognitive Retainer gives you access to legal advice on all of the following matters:
- Contract Terms - client (Permanent, Margin Only, Contract, RPO), candidate, service provider
- Employment contracts and Company Handbook
- Contract reviews - Client, RPO PSLs
- Consultants' Restrictive Covenants - enforcement, advice, protection
- Shareholder Agreements, Directors Service Agreements, Articles of Association
- Disputes with clients, candidates or suppliers
- Credit management and credit control, including Invoice Discounting advice
- Insolvency - of your Client of Candidate
- Industry specific issues - back door hires, IR35, AWR, the Conduct Regulations
- HR & Employment issues
- Debt Recovery
A Cognitive Retainer also gives you the option, completely free of charge of:
- An Annual Legal Documents Health Check - after 6 months of your retainer;
- Access to staff or management training (subject to separate fees)
You can build your own retainer to fit your business' demands and price point, because Cognitive offers a range of retainers to suit every business' needs. The most popular are the following monthly sizes:
- 1 hour - £295
- 2 hours - £550
- 4 hours - £1,100
- 6 hours - £1,600
- 10 hours - £3,000
- 20 hours - £5,000
Retainers are terminable on 1 months' notice. If you exceed your monthly retainer you will be charged an hourly rate of £300 for any additional advice or legal work over and above your pre-agreed hours. Or if you after find you haven't bought enough time, you can increase the size of retainer at any time. If you wish to reduce the amount of hours of your retainer, we ask that you give us 1 months' notice.
All fees are payable monthly in arrears together with VAT at the prevailing rate.
If you don't want the commitment of a Retainer, you can still have access to our legal expertise at the hourly rate of £300. You can still have access to all our services, whenever you need them, just on an ad-hoc basis.
To find out more, please contact Lucy Tarrant, Solicitor and Managing Director of Cognitive Law Limited, on
T 0333 400 4499
M 07710 717606