A landlord’s guide to dealing with an insolvent tenant – Part one: Where a tenant is a company

Where a tenant is a company and it fails to pay the rent due under a lease a landlord may: Exercise commercial rent arrears recovery (CRAR) for the rent against certain goods of the tenant at the premises. Sue for the rent by court action. Forfeit the lease, either by court action or by peaceable... Read more »

Read more