This Black Friday we are offering all businesses a FREE Business Legal Health Check!
As the cost-of-living crisis continues businesses need to have a solid plan in place to ensure they are in the best position they can be to face the future. To help them on their way we are offering a FREE legal health check for businesses this black Friday.
We can check over certain areas of your business from a legal perspective and provide a report on areas where you can improve your business. This will be invaluable for getting your business in great shape to face for the new year.
A quick health check now can help to prioritise any areas that need attention and make sure that you are in the best shape to meet your company’s growth targets. A complimentary legal check will be an hour well spent to get a clean bill of health as you start the next phase of your company’s development.
We can undertake an overview of all the following elements or take a more detailed look at just one of the areas.
- Shareholders and Partnership Agreements – ensuring you and your business partner(s) formalise the basis on which you own and run the company
- Directors’ Service Agreements and Employment Contracts – ensuring your directors and staff have their employment obligations formalised
- Contract Review (employment and general commercial contracts) – making sure you’re up to date and protected (particularly regarding restrictive covenants), and advising you on the consequences of signing up to particular terms
- Disputes – With suppliers, customers, employees – finding the best solution for your business
- Business structure and transactions – Share transfers, sales, re-structuring your limited company, and more
- Credit Management – checking your procedures are in place and work for you to get paid quickly and efficiently
To arrange your hassle-free business health check contact Commercial Solicitor Karen Blakesley on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01273 284008.
Offer runs from Wednesday 23rd November to Friday 2nd December 2022.
For more information about how we can support your business please take a look at our Company Commercial service page.