This month we are really excited to have the lunch at The Hilton Brighton Metropole on Friday 4th October. Book your tickets if you’d like to be there!
This lunch is hosted by Hartley Fowler with special speaker Kirsty Goring of the award-winning Wiston Wine Estate. Kirsty will share the story of how the Goring family’s vision of planting a vineyard on the Sussex Downs was made reality in 2006 and culminated in being crowned Winery of the Year 2018.
The Hilton have asked that all bookings are made by 4pm on Friday 27th September
All details for the lunch in October lunch are below.
First Friday Lunch – October
Date & Time: 12.30pm for a 1pm sit down Friday 4th October
Venue: Hilton Brighton Metropole, Kings Road Brighton, BN1 2FU
Host: Hartley Fowler
Speaker: Kirsty Goring from Wiston Wine Estates
- Slow Roasted Tomato and Sweet Pepper Soup, basil creme fraiche (V)
- Oak Smoked Salmon, shallot rings, caper dressing & endive salad
- Ratatouille filo mille feuille, balsamic glazed goat cheese, rocket and pine nut pesto (v)
- Blade of beef, creamy horseradish mash, honey roasted baby carrots, fine green beans and braising jus
- White chocolate creme brulee, strawberry macaroon
- 1 glass of wine
(other/more drinks may be ordered on the day however these are not included in the below cost and you will be charged extra for them)
Price: £30 per person, plus booking fee.