We are really excited to have arranged the June First Friday lunch at The Brighton Beach Club on Friday 7th June.
Brighton Beach Club have asked that all bookings are made by 4pm on Friday 31st May.
All details for the lunch in June are below.
Date & Time: 12.30pm for a 1.00pm sit down Friday 7th June 2019
Venue: Brighton Beach Club, The Milkmaid Pavilion, 26 Kings Road, Brighton, BN1 2LN
- Crispy calamari, fresh chilli, spring onion & coriander & garlic aiolo (gif)
- Ham hock terrine, pea & baby gem salad, grain mustard dressing & sourdough
- Smashed avocado, sourdough, tomato salsa, dukkha & roquito chilli (pb) (v)
- Mussels Marinieres, shallot, white wine, parsley & cream & fries (gif)
- Grilled marinated soya, ginger & chilli chicken skewer on a shaved fennel, heritage carrots, rocket, goji berries & toasted hazelnuts salad & with a yuzu dressing (gif)
- Buddha bowl, bok choi, edamame, beans, quinoa, roasted sweet potato, peppers, seaweed, tofu, enoki mushroom, mirin & ginger dressing (pb) (V) (gif)
- Yuzu cheesecake, passion fruit & physalis (v)
- Pecan pie & vanilla ice cream (v)
- Spring bowl: Fresh red fruits, vegan vanilla ice cream, coulis & whipped cream (v)(pb)
- 1 Glass of red or white wine.
(other/more drinks may be ordered on the day however these are not included in the below cost and you will be charged extra for them)
Price: £30 per person, plus booking fee.