The Old Ship have asked that all bookings are made by 4pm on Friday 28th June.
All details for the lunch in July are below.
Date & Time: 12.30pm for a 1.00pm sit down Friday 5th July
Venue: The Old Ship Hotel, Kings Road, Brighton, BN1 1NR
- Smoked Mackerel Pate, garlic and dill ciabatta, pickled shallot and samphire
- Beetroot, whipped goats cheese, candied walnuts (veggie/adapted for vegan)
- Rosemary and thyme corn fed chicken, lollypop, crispy skin, roasted onion and potato tian, tender stem broccoli, malt jus
- Layered ratatouille, roasted onion and potato tian, tender stem broccoli, sundried tomato sauce (veggie/adapted for vegan)
- Chocolate cherry Delice, white chocolate, dehydrated chocolate mousse, strawberry
- Raspberry frangipane tart (veggie/vegan)
- 1 glass of wine
(other/more drinks may be ordered on the day however these are not included in the below cost and you will be charged extra for them)
Price: £30 per person, plus booking fee.
Look forward to seeing you there!