Join us at the April First Friday Lunch Club, one of the best networking events for professionals in Brighton and Hove.
This month we’re really excited to have the lunch at The Walrus on the Friday 3rd April. Book your tickets here if you’d like to be there!
We are delighted to be joined by guest speakers Charlie Allsebrook from Brain Tumour Research and Soraya Shaw from Springboard Coaching.
“What has your brain got to do with Cognitive and Emotional wellbeing and longevity? Evidence from the growing field of Neuroscience is highlighting how our brain predicts what is going to happen to us as individuals based on our emotions and physiology shaping how we think, behave and exhibit resilience.”
The Walrus have asked that bookings are made by 4pm on Friday 27th March
All details for the lunch in April are below.
Date & Time: 12.30pm for a 1.00pm sit down Friday 3rd April
Venue: The Walrus, 10 Ship Street, Brighton, BN1 1AD
Guest Speaker: Charlie Allsebrook and Soraya Shaw.
- Prosciutto & Parmesan, marinated olives, sour dough & tomato butter
- Grilled Mackerel with Spicy Green Tomato & Mango, sweet & sour dressing (gif)
- Heritage rainbow Tart, spiced cashew cheese, watercress, carrots orange & toasted seed salad (pb)
- Roasted Salmon Fillet, mussel & saffron chowder with samphire (gif)
- Braised Lamb Shoulder, Winter vegetable & bean stew (gif)
- Chicken Chasseur, Dauphinoise potato & broccoli (gif)
- Plant Based Shepherd Pie, Seasonal vegetable (pb)
- Vegan Chocolate & Orange Tart, passionfruit (pb)
- Sticky toffee pudding, with clotted cream (v)
- Cheese Board, Brighton Blue, Sussex Charmer & Brie with fig & date chutney, crackers & Grape (v)
- 1/2 bottle House wine
- Bottled filtered still/sparkling
(other/more drinks may be ordered on the day however these are not included in the below cost and you will be charged extra for them)
Cost: £35 (plus Eventbrite Fee)