Join us at Brighton’s best professional networking lunch on the first Friday of every month.
This month we’re really excited to have the lunch at The Walrus on Friday 3rd August. Book your tickets here if you’d like to be there.
All bookings must be made by 4pm on Friday 27th July.
All details for the lunch in August are below.
Date & Time: 12.30pm for a 1.00pm sit down Friday 3rd August
Venue: The Walrus, 10 Ship Street, Brighton, BN1 1AD
- Beef Carpaccio, grilled baby artichoke, parmesan, rocket, truffle & lemon mayonnaise
- Oyster Tempura, wasabi mayonnaise, pickled seaweed
- Beetroot Crepe, basil pesto, king oyster mushrooms & tahini dressing (v)
- Canoed Sea Bass, miso sprouting broccoli, peppers & spring onion, pickled giner & black rice crumbs (gluten free)
- Slow Roast Duck Leg, white asparagus, gizzard, pink fir potatoes, broccoli, orange (gluten free)
- Aged Sirloin, baked potato mousseline, bone marrow jus, French beans
- Charred Asparagus & Sprouting Broccoli, puffed lentils, almonds, wild garlic & Romesco sauce (v/gluten free)
- Baked Alaska, mango salsa
- Chocolate & Orange Tart, coffee ice cream (v/gluten free)
- Apple Tart Fine, vanilla ice cream
- Cheese Board, Brighton Bluem Reblechon & Brie with fig & date chutney, crackers & grape
- Half a bottle of wine
Cost: £35 (plus Eventbrite Fee)
(other/more drinks may be ordered on the day however these are not included in the below cost and you will be charged extra for them)