Be in the best position to face the challenges of the years ahead. A quick health check now can help to prioritise any areas that need attention and make sure that you are in the best shape to meet your company’s growth targets. A complimentary legal check will be an hour well spent to get a clean bill of health as you start the next phase of your company’s development.
We can undertake an overview of all the following elements or take a more detailed look at just one of the areas.
Shareholders’ and Partnership Agreements
- Ensuring you and your business partner(s) formalise the basis on which you own and run the company
Directors’ Service Agreements and Employment Contracts
- Ensuring your directors and staff have their employment obligations formalised
Contract Review (employment and general commercial contracts)
- Making sure you are up to date and protected (particularly regarding restrictive covenants), and advising you on the consequences of signing up to particular terms
- With suppliers, customers, employees – finding the best solution for your business
Business structure and transactions
- Share transfers, sales, re-structuring your limited company, and more
- Checking your procedures are in place and work for you to get paid quickly and efficiently
To book your comprehensive company legal health check contact Commercial Solicitor Karen Blakesley on:
T 01273 284008
M: 07977 220507
For more information about how we can help advise you on the legal aspects of your business visit our company commercial page here.