Be Career Happy. Be your own boss. Be Cognitive.
We are all about changing the way solicitors work. If you are an experienced solicitor, becoming a Commercial Consultant Solicitor with Cognitive Law is easy.
Entrust your career to us and we will offer you:
- up to 70% on your fee income
- the welcome relief of a commute free life with more work/life balance
- freedom from internal meetings
- the flexibility to set your own charge out rates and working hours
- the facility to work when, where and how you want
- full back up and administrative support
The position would suit a well-rounded company commercial solicitor with experience in working across a range of corporate work, including mergers, acquisitions, disposals and corporate reorganisations, company and regulatory law matters, advising on all aspects of commercial contracts including supply contracts, terms & conditions, and agency distribution agreements.
Cognitive Law is a contemporary law firm built on traditional foundations, that empowers its team to reclaim its work-life balance. Headquartered in Brighton, consultants working with Cognitive Law do so on a virtual and flexible basis, many of them from home. Each consultant manages their own client base and practice specialism, whilst being supported by a team based in the head office.
We have ambitious development plans and are actively looking for like-minded solicitors to join us in changing the way law is practised. If you have ambition and skills, we can give you the platform to practice law, outside of a traditional law firm environment. We are passionate about promoting a 100% flexible working environment, and are looking for solicitors to share our vision of working in a new way to deliver the best in legal services. It’s time to be properly valued and rewarded for your hard work.
It’s time to enjoy more freedom, more flexibility and more money.
- 6-10 years PQE
- commercially minded
- a proven track record in the commercial legal market
- be able to demonstrate a client following or experience growing a client base
- have a proven track record handling commercial cases in a large regional/city based law firm
- a commitment to offering the highest standard of client service
- want to reclaim a work-life balance without compromising either
Diversity and Inclusivity
Our mission is to provide high quality, personalised legal services, and exemplary client care across a range of legal sectors. To succeed in this mission we are committed to building a team that represents the widest variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills possible. No member of our team is the same as another and that’s our greatest strength. Collectively we can empower everyone to achieve their greatest individual potential.
In short, we want you for who you are, and the skills and experience you bring. We don’t care where you’re from, what you look like or what your home set up is. We want you. Full stop. All you have to be is brilliant and we’ll do the rest.