We are really excited to have arranged the first First Friday lunch of 2019 at The Walrus in Brighton on Friday 1st February. Please book your tickets here to secure your place.
The Walrus have asked that all bookings are made by 4pm on Friday 25th January
We are delighted to let you know that the host of the February lunch is Consortium Business Solutions with special guest speakers Professor Chris Pepper and Doctor Andrea Pepper from Sussex Cancer Fund.
- Beef Carpaccio with Parmesan, Truffle mayo, capers & watercress (gif)
- Zucchini Minestrone Soup (vegan)
- Chorizo & Haggis Scotch Egg Salad, roasted peppers, celeriac remoulade & saffron mayo
- Butterfly Sea Bream, salmon & prawn ravioli, wilted spinach
- Lemon & Herb Chicken, fondant potato & French beans (gif)
- Vegan Jerusalem Artichoke Wellington, celeriac pure & roasted swede (vegan)
- Apple & Pear Crumble, vanilla custard (vegan/gif)
- Chocolate Fondant Tart, Chantilly cream
- Cheese Board, Sussex Charmer, Reblechon & Brie with fig & date chutney, crackers & grapes
- 1/2 bottle winePrice: £35 per person, plus booking fee.
- (other/more drinks may be ordered on the day however these are not included in the below cost and you will be charged extra for them)
Look forward to seeing you there!