Legal services for the Higher Education and Research Sector
We understand that with the ever-changing and increasing competitive nature of the higher education sector, making efficiencies is as important now as ever.
We offer legal support to the academic and research community where ad hoc business and legal support is required. Our solicitors’ support extends to any legal matters, whether it is the day to day running of legal contracts or with any particular bespoke project or transaction.
Our consultant solicitors have practical and direct experience of working within the higher education and university sector and can provide support and advice on the diverse range of issues encountered. We work with a wide range of education institutions up and down the United Kingdom and can assist with various types of legal contracts including
- confidentiality agreements
- commercial contracts
- studentship and employment contracts
- data sharing and processing agreements
- licensing and other intellectual property contracts
- research collaboration agreements
- material transfer agreements
We also offer complimentary legal health checks to help you ensure your continuing needs are catered for in light of recent challenges. To find out more about this or to arrange an informal discussion click here.
Whatever your requirements we adopt a collaborative approach in order provide the most effective legal solutions at a cost that is affordable and transparent.
We understand the importance of keeping track of budgets, therefore wherever possible we offer fixed pricing.
We have fixed fees available for the following matters:
- Confidentiality Agreements
- Material Transfer Agreements
- Studentship/Employment/Consultancy Agreements
- Collaboration Agreements and Subcontracts
- Intellectual Property Agreements
Our contract review fees for the above contracts are listed below and can include either a separate summary of comments or an editable tracked version:
- Short (1-10 pages) £125
- Medium (11-24 pages) £250
- Large (25-50 pages) £375