What We Do
Our Cheshire commercial property solicitors have extensive experience ensuring we can competently act for a range of clients including developers, owners, investors and occupiers of commercial, industrial, residential and agricultural properties on acquisitions and disposals, developments, leases, mortgages, planning issues, and easements.
We advice on a range of issues including:
- Commercial freehold acquisitions and sales;
- Advising landlords and tenants on planning, leasehold enfranchisement, refinancing and adverse possession;
- Commercial leasehold creations, acquisition, extensions, surrenders and sales;
- Negotiating rental terms/lease;
- Sales and purchases of registered and unregistered land, and commercial property.
We understand that every commercial property transaction is unique; so our friendly and expert team of solicitors deliver a bespoke service, tailored to suit your business needs.
Our Cheshire solicitors will be sure to keep you informed throughout the entire process, giving you the confidence that the matter is being dealt with efficiently and effectively, whilst ensuring your risks are minimised.
When you need a specialist commercial property solicitor, you can trust our team to give you expert advice with a first class service.