Commercial Property Solicitor
Be Career Happy. Be your own boss. Be Cognitive.
We are all about changing the way solicitors work. If you are an experienced solicitor, becoming a Commercial Property Consultant Solicitor with Cognitive Law is easy.
Entrust your career to us and we will offer you:
- up to 70% on your fee income
- the welcome relief of a commute free life with more work/life balance
- freedom from internal meetings
- the flexibility to set your own charge out rates and working hours
- the facility to work when, where and how you want
- full back up and administrative support
We are looking for entrepreneurial commercial property solicitors in the commercial property sector, to potentially grow your own commercial property team. You will be experienced in a broad range of commercial property work including property development, commercial leases, acquisitions and disposals, secured lending, corporate transactions, and general property law advice, including landlord and tenant agreements.
Cognitive Law is a contemporary law firm built on traditional foundations, that empowers its team to reclaim its work-life balance. Headquartered in Brighton, consultants working with Cognitive Law do so on a virtual and flexible basis, many of them working from home. Each consultant manages their own client base and practice specialism, whilst being supported by a team based in the head office.
We have ambitious development plans and are actively looking for like-minded solicitors to join us in changing the way law is practised. If you have ambition and skills, we can give you the platform to practice law, outside of a traditional law firm environment. We are passionate about promoting a 100% flexible working environment, and are looking for solicitors to share our vision of working in a new way to deliver the best in legal services. It’s time to be properly valued and rewarded for your hard work.
It’s time to enjoy more freedom, more flexibility and more money.
- 6-10 years PQE
- commercially minded
- a demonstrable client following or experience growing a client base
- want to reclaim a work-life balance without compromising either
- have a proven track record handling Company Commercial matters in a large regional/city law firm
- have a commitment to the very highest standards of client service and compliance