As we start emerging from the lockdown businesses will need to have a solid plan in place to ensure they are in the best position they can be to face the future. To help them on their way we are offering a FREE legal health check for businesses.
We can check over certain areas of your business from a legal perspective and provide a report on areas where you can improve your business. This will be invaluable for getting your business in great shape to face the new ‘normal’ we live in.
A quick health check now can help to prioritise any areas that need attention and make sure that you are in the best shape to meet your company’s growth targets. A complimentary legal check will be an hour well spent to get a clean bill of health as you start the next phase of your company’s development.
We can undertake an overview of all the following elements or take a more detailed look at just one of the areas.
- Shareholders and Partnership Agreements – ensuring you and your business partner(s) formalise the basis on which you own and run the company
- Directors’ Service Agreements and Employment Contracts – ensuring your directors and staff have their employment obligations formalised
- Contract Review (employment and general commercial contracts) – making sure you’re up to date and protected (particularly regarding restrictive covenants), and advising you on the consequences of signing up to particular terms
- Disputes – With suppliers, customers, employees – finding the best solution for your business
- Business structure and transactions – Share transfers, sales, re-structuring your limited company, and more
- Credit Management – checking your procedures are in place and work for you to get paid quickly and efficiently
To arrange your hassle free business health check contact Commercial Solicitor Karen Blakesley on email@example.com or call 01273 284008.
For more information about how we can support your business please take a look at our Company Commercial service page.