Cognitive Law is different to other law firms. We’ve combined our legal and commercial expertise to form a law firm that modernises the way law is practised, and created a firm for the future.
We re-balance our solicitors’ working lives with the rest of their lives. We’ve removed all requirements to adhere to targets, attend internal meetings or even go to the office.
Our aim is to deliver exceptional service to our clients, be responsive to their legal needs, and offer appropriate fee structures.
Benefits of working with us:
- Work with a respected law firm that enables agile working practices
- The flexibility to work when, where and how you want.
- No commute, no targets, no partners’ meetings
- The ability to spend more time doing the things you want to do
- No compromise to your status or earning power
- The security of being part of a like-minded legal community
- Shared resources, knowledge, referrals and socialising
- The freedom of working for yourself, without being on your own
- The ability to fix your own charging structure to best serve your clients
Is Cognitive Law for you?
It is if you are:
- Practising as a senior lawyer in private practice
- Living in the UK
- Keen to break free from the traditional way of working
- Want to spend more time with your family or enjoying your hobbies
- Interested in working when, where and how you want
- Want financial independence
Cognitive Law operates a simple and easy to understand remuneration and payment model:
- Up to 70% of fee income
- Introduction fees
- Referral fees between solicitors
- Self-billing agreement for greater efficiency
- Faster payment – we pay you within 10 days after receipt of paid invoices
What we provide you with:
- Online case management system with installation and training provided
- AML compliance
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Invoicing & credit control
- Guidance through your office set-up process, whether at home or in office space
- On going support, including a number to call for instant advice and help
- A designated phone number
- Business cards
- A telephone answering service to field calls while you are on holiday or in meetings
- Cognitive branded stationery and letterhead
- Regular social events with other Cognitive solicitors
- Marketing & business development guidance and planning